OUR GARDEN PRODUCTS
Superior quality, great value, attractive design
Our products, designs and methods are based on hundreds of hours of research and experimentation. The end result is a successful, fun, and amazing edible garden right from the start, and it just keeps getting better.
- Have a bountiful harvest your first year with our materials and methods.
- Our raised beds, soil, mulch and organic fertilizers nurture healthy soil which yields healthy resilient vegetables.
- Our products include custom soil blend for edibles, dense leaf mulch, custom raised beds, compost tea, organic fertilizer, biochar and more.
- We offer delivery and installation of raised beds, soil and mulch.
- We support and educate local organic edible gardening communities.
- We encourage and empower residents through FREE workshops about natural lawn care. edible garden design, spring edible gardening, raised bed gardening, season extension and watering/irrigation.
- We are part of a growing national movement to remove toxic chemicals from our homes, yards, water and food.
- For more details or to place an order contact our director David Murphy at (773) 502-5600 and firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Purchases made from the our online store fund our mission. We are a 501c3 nonprofit and donations are tax deductible.
GROW INCREDIBLE EDIBLE HOMEGROWN FOOD
It’s easy with DRP
Edible Gardening Products
Hand-crafted 16” Tall Raised Garden Beds
- Cedar Raised Beds Includes delivery, installation and our soil blend 2x2=$275 | 2x4=$340 | 2x8=$470 | 4x4=$440 | 4x6=$470 | 4x8=$625
- Economy Pine/Fir Raised Beds (from $150) delivery, installation & soil
Soil and amendments
- Super Growth Garden Soil Blend (From $5.50 per cubic foot)
- Mighty Moisture Mulch (From $2.25 per cubic foot)
- Earth’s Original Compost Tea ($10 per gallon) Adds microbes to soil
- Biochar ($20 per cubic foot) Provides a home for healthy soil microbes.
- Soil Alive! ($10 per quart bag) Spreadable granular organic fertilizer
August 2018 sales sheet. Prices may vary. Check website for current prices & product details.
Order products and more info
Contact David Murphy, Managing Director 773-502-5600, dmurphy[at]deep-roots-project.org
Support our work!
All purchases and donations go to support our free workshops and other educational work. The Deep Roots staff are volunteers.